Building healthy bones throughout life: an evidence-informed strategy to prevent osteoporosis in Australia
- Authors: Peter R Ebeling, Robin M Daly, Deborah A Kerr, Michael G Kimlin
This is a republished version of an article previously published in MJA Open
A white paper resulting from the outcomes of the Osteoporosis Australia Summit, 20 October 2011
A PDF of the précis of this white paper that was published in print can be downloaded here.
- Chasing the holy grail of “wellness”
- We know the way, but is there the will to stop bullying?
- Australian approach to alcohol “dismal”
- Medical Board seeks feedback on "at-risk" doctors
- Why I don’t support euthanasia
- Research news in brief
- Media campaign boosts chest pain response
- Season's greetings from MJA InSight
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Why doctors will stop bulk billing
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
- Who are you? 7 facts about the average doctor in Australia
- Appropriateness of care: why so much variation
- Explainer: what causes necrotising fasciitis, the flesh-eating bug?
- Examination of the shoulder joint
- New initiatives in the treatment of breast cancer
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter