Excellent text for plastic surgery trainees.
Ideal for self-assessment and revision.
• Cutaneous neoplasia and hamartomas (BCC, SCC, melanoma, vascular malformations, sarcomas)
• Principles of plastic surgery (local and free flaps, skin grafts, wound healing)
• Hypospadias (embryology, anatomy and clinical management of hypospadias)
• Cleft surgery (embryology, anatomy and management of cleft lip, palate, pharyngoplasty, orthodontics)
• Hand surgery (trauma, degenerative and inflammatory disease, nerve compression, congenital abnormalities)
• Burns (pathophysiology and acute and long-term management)
• Breast surgery (cosmetic Breast surgery, reconstruction, reconstruction of abdomen and perineum);
• Head and neck oncology and reconstruction, facial reanimation, maxillofacial trauma, craniofacial surgery
• Cosmetic surgery (lasers, facelift, chemical Peel, dermabrasion, liposuction, abdominoplasty, rhinoplasty, botulinum toxin)
• Miscellaneous (lower limb trauma, pressure sores, lymphoedema, VAC therapy, tissue expansion).