AMA LIST OF MEDICAL SERVICES AND FEES
The 1 November 2014 edition of the AMA List of Medical Services and Fees is now available, both in hard copy or electronic format.
AMA members listed as being in private practice or with rights of private practice, and salaried members who have requested a hard copy should have received their order by 31 October 2014.
The AMA Fees List Online (http://feeslist.ama.com.au) has also been updated as at
1 November 2014.
To access this part of the website, simply enter your username and password in the box provided on the screen. Members can view, print or download individual items or groups of items to suit their needs.
A Fees Indexation Calculator is also available for members to calculate their own fee increase based on their individual cost profile.
To access this part of the website simply enter your username and password in the box on the top right hand side of the screen and follow these steps:
1) once you have entered your login details, from the home page hover over Resources at the top of the page;
2) a drop down box will appear. Under this, select AMA Fees List;
3) select the first option, AMA List of Medical Services and Fees – 1 November 2014;
4) download either or both the CSV (for importing into practice software) and PDF (for viewing) versions of the AMA List;
5) for the Fees Indexation Calculator, select option 15. AMA Fees Indexation Calculator.
Members who do not currently have a username and password should email their name, address and AMA member services number to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a username and password.
If you do not receive your hard copy of the 1 November 2014 AMA List of Medical Services and Fees or would like one, please contact the AMA on 02 6270 5400 or email email@example.com