- Which OTC painkiller in a post-codeine world?
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
- Mixed reviews for direct-to-consumer gut microbiome test
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Six tips for coping with patient death
- Why doctors will stop bulk billing
- Is it ever OK to prescribe for friends and family?
- Is it OK to attend your patients’ funerals?
Attention doctorportal newsletter subscribers,
After December 2018, we will be moving elements from the doctorportal newsletter to MJA InSight newsletter and rebranding it to Insight+. If you’d like to continue to receive a newsletter covering the latest on research and perspectives in the medical industry, please subscribe to the Insight+ newsletter here.
As of January 2019, we will no longer be sending out the doctorportal email newsletter. The final issue of this newsletter will be distributed on 13 December 2018. Articles from this issue will be available to view online until 31 December 2018.