Building healthy bones throughout life: an evidence-informed strategy to prevent osteoporosis in Australia
- Authors: Peter R Ebeling, Robin M Daly, Deborah A Kerr, Michael G Kimlin
This is a republished version of an article previously published in MJA Open
A white paper resulting from the outcomes of the Osteoporosis Australia Summit, 20 October 2011
A PDF of the précis of this white paper that was published in print can be downloaded here.
- Thank you letters from recipients of the AMA Indigenous Medical Scholarship
- Vitamin D deficiency at birth linked to schizophrenia
- ADHD prescriptions are going up, but that doesn't mean we're over-medicating
- Better off not knowing? The self-fulfilling risks of genetic testing
- Latest healthcare variations atlas released
- My Health Record: legal challenges
- Big year for doctors’ mental health
- Reproductive genetic carrier screening: the future is now
- Which OTC painkiller in a post-codeine world?
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Mixed reviews for direct-to-consumer gut microbiome test
- Six tips for coping with patient death
- Is it ever OK to prescribe for friends and family?
- Why doctors will stop bulk billing
- IMGs: are the options narrowing?
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter