- Do women make better doctors?
- The “C” word that must be uttered
- Too much sleep could be bad for health
- How dangerous is sport-related concussion?
- Turnbull cold on euthanasia push
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Which OTC painkiller in a post-codeine world?
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
BACKGROUND:Rapid repeat pregnancy within 12 months of a live birth is associated with adverse perinatal outcomes. We evaluated the risk for rapid repeat pregnancy among women with intellectual and developmental disabilities, with whom sharing of information about pregnancy planning and contraception may be inadequate. METHODS:We accessed population-based health administrative data for all women with an index live birth in Ontario, Canada, for the period 2002–2013. We used modified Poisson…