- How back pain management is changing
- The lifestyle changes that can reverse Alzheimer’s disease
- Can sex be a trigger for cardiac arrest?
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Doctor groups welcome marriage equality vote
- Nine steps to managing insomnia in primary care
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
- Why doctors will stop bulk billing
New global commitment to end tuberculosis
UN leaders appeal for immediate lifting of humanitarian blockade in Yemen – tens of thousands of lives at imminent risk
WHO welcomes appointment of new Executive Director to the Global Fund
Launch of special initiative to address climate change impact on health in Small Island Developing States
9 November, 2017 – For the fourth consecutive day, the World Health Organization’s operations in Yemen have been severely hampered due to the closure of all land, sea and air ports.
Stop using antibiotics in healthy animals to preserve their effectiveness
Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director-General and the directors of WHO’s six regional offices have launched a new plan to transform the Organization over the coming 24 months. The transformation is designed to enable WHO to achieve ambitious new goals outlined in the draft 13th Global Programme of Work to be discussed in a special session of WHO’s Governing Body on 22-23 November.
WHO Global Leadership Meeting concludes with new commitment to delivering results in countries
Close to 3 million people access hepatitis C cure
WHO report signals urgent need for greater political commitment to end TB