- AMA’s marriage equality stance slammed
- Why it costs so much to see a specialist – and what the government should do about it
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Emergency doctors being bullied, harassed
- Doctors applaud decision to end mandatory reporting
- Portugal competition winner announced
- No, we do not have a CT scanner
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
Addressing the challenges in the fast moving field of endocrinology – Melbourne
Join us for an active learning module that will provide an update to GPs on current clinical therapies in endocrinology. This is an Active Learning Module and is accredited for GP’s for 40 RACGP Category 1 QI & CPD points and 30 ACRRM PDP points. Other colleges are able to self report the 6 hours of structured learning with the Certificate of Attendance issued after the Seminar.
Interactive session topics include:
- Osteoporosis therapy – when to treat & when not to treat, what drugs to use & when to stop drug therapy
- Female sexual dysfunction – assessment & management
- Androgen replacement therapy in men – when does a man really need to stop testosterone?
- Mental illness, psychosis & diabetes
- Gestational diabetes – who to & how to screen
- Illness & endocrine disease
- Vitamin D & metabolic disease – what do we really know?
EVENT: 900am – 500pm on Saturday 20 February 2016 – Stamford Plaza Melbourne
COST: Registration is $316.00 until 21 January 2016 then Registration is $395.00 AMA Members $316.00
NOTE: Registration cannot be completed successfully without full payment. An incomplete registration without full payment authorisation does not constitute a ‘delegate hold’ and will be rejected by the doctorportal. A downloadable copy of the event brochure is HERE.