- Doctors applaud decision to end mandatory reporting
- Vic health service under investigation
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Speak into the microphone please doctor
- Australia gets poor report on wellbeing
- Are we measuring blood pressure accurately? Probably not.
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
- Why doctors will stop bulk billing
View event information (opens in new tab).
- Organ donation – should Australia adopt an opt-out system?
- Best place to be when there is an adverse reaction
- Let’s be clear about what health policy produces
- No, we do not have a CT scanner
- This bondage isn’t right
- Internship Uncertainty – It’s time for a national application process
- Public Hospital Doctors role central to AMA
- AMA’s successful stand for sensible and safe pathology testing
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter