- Tensions reach boiling point over codeine changes
- We all have to die of something, so why bother being healthy?
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- What are we training medical students for?
- Hypertension linked to valve disorder
- Australia deepens its ties to World Health Organisation
- Victoria’s assisted dying legislation: how it would work
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
View event information (opens in new tab).
- Money spent on palliative care is money saved
- Rise and rise of liver cancer
- Mandatory reporting is part of the problem, not the answer
- Apologising for aversion therapies past
- Same-sex parenting does not harm children, discrimination does
- Skin protection: it’s not just about sunscreen
- Support for GPs weaning off antibiotic prescribing
- PHI reforms in right direction, but more work needed
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter