- What the Medical Board’s revalidation reforms mean for doctors
- Going bald? Here’s some more bad news…
- This common gastric condition is often misdiagnosed
- The link between statins and melanoma
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Should you accept gifts from patients?
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
- What alcohol does to your looks: study
Congress of the Asian Society for Transplantation, Singapore, 23 – 26 August 2015
Singapore will be hosting the 14th Congress of the Asian Society of Transplantation (CAST) in the year 2015. Although Asia comprises many of the most populous nations in the world, and thus likely with the largest burden of end stage organ failure, organ transplantation has not developed to its potential among its member countries. Many Asian nations are on the cusp of developing organ transplant programs, while many others have well developed programs. Transplantation in Asia is also unique in that its practice is influenced by varied cultural and religious influences in the region. This heterogeneity in transplant development and practice offers an exciting opportunity to address the gaps and approaches to meet the challenges in transplantation.
Event dates: 23 – 26 August 2015