- AMA’s marriage equality stance slammed
- Why it costs so much to see a specialist – and what the government should do about it
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Emergency doctors being bullied, harassed
- Doctors applaud decision to end mandatory reporting
- Portugal competition winner announced
- Speak into the microphone please doctor
- No, we do not have a CT scanner
Emerging trends in gastroenterology for GP’s – Melbourne
Join us for an active learning module that will provide an update to GPs on emerging trends in gastroenterology for GP’s. This is an active learning module and is accredited for GP’s for 40 RACGP Category 1 QI & CPD points and 30 ACRRM PDP points. Other colleges are able to self-report the 6 hours of structured learning with the Certificate of Attendance issued after the Seminar.
Interactive session topics include:
- Irritable bowel syndrome & food intolerance
- Reflux oesophagitis, laryngeal-pharyngeal reflux and the appropriate use of proton pump inhibitors
- Inflammatory bowel disease, immunosuppression and appropriate vaccination
- Colorectal cancer screening, who, when and how?
- Coeliac disease in the 21st century, diagnosis and follow up
- Constipation and disorders of defecation and continence
WHEN: Saturday 12 March 2016 from 900am – 500pm
WHERE: Stamford Plaza Hotel, 111 Little Collins Street, Melbourne
COST: Registration is $316.00 until 12 February 2016 then Registration is $395.00 AMA Members $316.00
Registration cannot be completed successfully without full payment. An incomplete registration without full payment authorisation does not constitute a ‘delegate hold’ and will be rejected by the doctorportal.
PROGRAM: Download the latest conference program HERE.