- Victoria’s assisted dying legislation: how it would work
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- The cancer stories no one wants to hear
- Mum’s asthma, allergies linked to autism
- What are we training medical students for?
- Rural conference focuses on doctors’ health and training pathways
- RACGP’s spectacular backflip on marriage equality
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
Emerging trends in gastroenterology for GP’s – Sydney
Join us for an active learning module that will provide an update to GPs on emerging trends in gastroenterology for GP’s. This is an active learning module and is accredited for GP’s for 40 RACGP Category 1 QI & CPD points and 30 ACRRM PDP points. Other colleges are able to self-report the 6 hours of structured learning with the Certificate of Attendance issued after the Seminar.
Interactive session topics include:
- Irritable bowel syndrome & food intolerance
- Reflux oesophagitis, laryngeal-pharyngeal reflux and the appropriate use of proton pump inhibitors
- Inflammatory bowel disease, immunosuppression and appropriate vaccination
- Colorectal cancer screening, who, when and how?
- Coeliac disease in the 21st century, diagnosis and follow up
- Constipation and disorders of defecation and continence
WHEN: Saturday 5 March 2016 from 900am – 500pm
WHERE: InterContinental Hotel, 117 Macquarie Street Sydney
COST: Registration is $316.00 until 12 February 2016 then Registration is $395.00 AMA Members $316.00
Registration cannot be completed successfully without full payment. An incomplete registration without full payment authorisation does not constitute a ‘delegate hold’ and will be rejected by the doctorportal.
PROGRAM: Download the latest conference program HERE.
PARKING: Parking at the InterContinental Hotel is available to all delegates at a conference rate of $35 per car for the full day. You can access the car park via Phillip Street, and it is open from 6am this Saturday. The car park is operated by Enacon, please click here for further information. Alternatively, you can find parking close by for a slightly cheaper rate: Wilson Parking @ The Chifley Tower .