- AMA’s marriage equality stance slammed
- Why it costs so much to see a specialist – and what the government should do about it
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Doctors applaud decision to end mandatory reporting
- Emergency doctors being bullied, harassed
- Vic health service under investigation
- Speak into the microphone please doctor
- Portugal competition winner announced
Identifying and managing mental health challenges in general practice – Perth
Almost half the Australian population will experience a mental health condition in their lifetime according to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare.The effect on the patient and their families can be devastating. These patients will often present first in general practice or a physician’s practice for another condition and may go undiagnosed.
Join us for an active learning module which will address challenging issues in diagnosis and management in the general clinical setting. This module is accredited for RACGP QI&CPD 40 Category 1 points and 30 ACRRM PDP points. Other colleges are able to self-report the 6 hours of structured learning with the Certificate of Attendance issued after the Seminar.
WHEN: Saturday 20 August 2016 from 9am – 5pm
WHERE: Four Points by Sheraton – 707 Wellington Street, Perth
PROGRAM: CLICK HERE to download the latest program
COST: Registration cannot be completed successfully without full payment. An incomplete registration without full payment authorisation does not constitute a registration and will be rejected by doctorportal.
|AMA Members – flat rate||$316|
|Early Bird Registration
(register before 22 July 2016)
(register after 22 July 2016)
To REGISTER for this event, follow the registration process below:
To submit a registration form by fax/email, download the registration form here.