- AMA’s marriage equality stance slammed
- Why it costs so much to see a specialist – and what the government should do about it
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Are Australian prostate cancer patients getting a raw deal?
- Emergency doctors being bullied, harassed
- ‘Seeding’ C-Section babies could be risky
- How a father’s death sparked a career in medicine
- Six keys for aspiring medical leaders
Medical Innovations for the Future and Beyond, London, UK, 22 – 25 August 2015
Constant progress and innovations have been occurring in medical practice and education globally for the past decades. These have been as a result of advances in medical practice worldwide. In addition, patients have become more informed about their health, and these have resulted in increased in demands and expectations, thereby bringing about the changing roles of the doctors and healthcare workers in society. There are now needs for healthcare workers to be more involved in teaching and research, as well as in patient care. Hence the conference on ‘Progress in Medical Practice and education’ will embrace many topics on the various issues affecting medical practice, research and education.
Event date: 22 – 25 August 2015