- What the Medical Board’s revalidation reforms mean for doctors
- Going bald? Here’s some more bad news…
- This common gastric condition is often misdiagnosed
- The link between statins and melanoma
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Should you accept gifts from patients?
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
- Why doctors will stop bulk billing
RANZCP Faculty of Forensic Psychiatry Joint Conference with the Australian and New Zealand Association of Psychology, Psychiatry and Law 35th Annual Congress
- Hormonal contraceptives up cancer risk
- What do you want from your CPD?
- What I’ve learned from 687 doctor suicides
- Is it ever OK to prescribe for friends and family?
- Teen pregnancy: LARCs not “one-size-fits-all”
- E-cigs and teens: evidence warns of harms and gateway effect
- A pub in Carlton: the story of Australia’s first Nobel Peace Prize
- Gonorrhoea rising in Australian heterosexuals
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter