Get the medical job you want
The AMA and AMPCo have launched their new doctorportal jobs board that connects medical professionals across all disciplines and career stages.
The jobs board is powered by YourMembership, the leading provider of job websites and career centres for organisations that serve specialised members.
In addition to serving as a robust source of medical job opportunities, the doctorportal jobs board is set apart by a number of benefits it offers to doctors and employers, including:
- The ability for doctors to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while remaining in complete control over which employers view their complete information.
- A variety of options for employers to expose jobs to passive job-seeking doctors who do not visit job boards, including Job Flash emails.
- Integration of job content into social media channels to engage doctors and provide valuable job exposure to relevant users of Twitter, Facebook and other social channels.
- Extensive employment brand advertising opportunities for employers.
- A mobile-responsive environment to ensure job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of device being used.
- The ability for doctors to be alerted every time a new job becomes available that matches their personal goals and interests.
- Integration of career resources, training and other benefits offered by the AMA to members.
doctorportal jobs board is an innovative gateway that matches the right employers with the right medical professional talent to help keep vacancies to a minimum and help doctors develop a professional career path that meets their goals.