- Victoria’s assisted dying legislation: how it would work
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- The cancer stories no one wants to hear
- Mum’s asthma, allergies linked to autism
- What are we training medical students for?
- Rural conference focuses on doctors’ health and training pathways
- RACGP’s spectacular backflip on marriage equality
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
GP Desktop - Checklist / Questionnaire in PDF
- We all have to die of something, so why bother being healthy?
- Hypertension linked to valve disorder
- Tensions reach boiling point over codeine changes
- Australia deepens its ties to World Health Organisation
- Dizziness explained, part 2: when is dizziness a stroke?
- Is poor food solely to blame for malnutrition in aged care?
- Picking monogenic diabetes vital for appropriate treatment
- Calls for aged care workers’ flu vaccination misguided
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter