- Should pregnant women be offered inductions at 39 weeks?
- Doctors to get meningococcal B education
- Hookworm treatment for autoimmune diseases
- Bridging the divide on water births
- Is it time to remove the cancer label from low-risk conditions?
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Which OTC painkiller in a post-codeine world?
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
GP Desktop - HICAPS Forms
- Medicinal cannabis in the UK
- Medical student killed in Nicaragua
- Polio in PNG
- Obesity in the USA
- Higher rates of chronic disease as Australians live longer
- IMGs leaving rural practice after failing exams
- Queensland hospitals to ban sugary drinks and junk food
- Code of Conduct changes spark 700 submissions
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter