- Is your practice ready for the new privacy laws?
- Is there a wrong and right way to break bad news?
- Why heart disease is so often missed in women
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- New antipsychotic could help in Alzheimer’s
- Benzodiazepines will not relieve back pain: expert
- How good are you at basic suturing?
- How I managed my late-career switch from general practice to obstetrics
GP Desktop - HICAPS Forms
- Medicinal cannabis: miracle cure or media hype?
- Research news in brief
- GP administrative tasks packed with hidden value
- Codeine rescheduling: finding peer support for GPs
- Folic acid fortification: risking the many for the few?
- Tangled web around the TGA (2017 Measures No. 1) Bill 2017
- MABEL: doctors shouldn’t work in excess of 50 hours per week
- Additional research funding for rare cancers
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter