- Is your practice ready for the new privacy laws?
- Is there a wrong and right way to break bad news?
- Why heart disease is so often missed in women
- New antipsychotic could help in Alzheimer’s
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Benzodiazepines will not relieve back pain: expert
- How good are you at basic suturing?
- How I managed my late-career switch from general practice to obstetrics
GP Desktop - Medical Board of Australia Related Forms
- Tokophobia: what it’s like to have a phobia of childbirth
- Genes and weight loss: a study's surprising finding
- Six keys to apologising for medical error
- The link between drinking and dementia risk
- Exam bungle devastates trainee doctors
- Do doctors die better than other people?
- Medicinal cannabis: miracle cure or media hype?
- Research news in brief
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter