- How common is misdiagnosis?
- Diet and dementia: what the research tells us
- Urologists back single PSA test for men
- The strange case of the ice cream scooper’s arm
- WA doctor claims girl ‘fantasised’ assault
- Imaging: how a new paradigm is changing patient care
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Is it OK to attend your patients’ funerals?
GP Desktop - RACF Related Forms
- AMA Federal Council formally condemns Bupa move
- New vaccines for improved coverage against flu in Australia
- Three golden rules for a healthy diet
- Right to put the spotlight on private health insurance
- SERENDIPITY ?
- Ground-breaking research leads to better autism test
- Taiwan wants back in as a WHA observer
- “We are not growing tomatoes”
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter