- AHPRA links complaints on its register, even unfounded ones
- Light drinkers have lower risk of death and cancer
- How old is too old for surgery, and why?
- Fake gynaecologist victims speak of their pain
- Women with endometriosis told ‘suck it up’
- Is breaking bad news to patients an art you can learn?
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Why predicting suicide is a difficult and complex challenge
GP Desktop - Fact Sheets
- Why do medical specialist fees vary so much?
- An open letter to my medical colleagues about refugees
- Could this be complex regional pain syndrome?
- Research news in brief
- Vaccination rates: one gap closes
- General practice: where the problems lie
- What the new data breach laws mean for medical practices
- Women with endometriosis told 'suck it up'
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter