- How common is misdiagnosis?
- Diet and dementia: what the research tells us
- Urologists back single PSA test for men
- The strange case of the ice cream scooper’s arm
- WA doctor claims girl ‘fantasised’ assault
- Imaging: how a new paradigm is changing patient care
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Is it OK to attend your patients’ funerals?
GP Desktop - Worker's Compensation
- GPs want clinical handovers, not discharge summaries
- Generalists crucial to tackling complex diagnoses
- Enabling guilt-free sick leave for doctors
- Surgery, precision medicine: the big hopes for epilepsy
- Geriatric patients and principles: a schematic overview
- Research news in brief
- PSA screening for asymptomatic men: is the jury in yet?
- AMA Federal Council formally condemns Bupa move
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter