- Mandatory reporting burden to be eased
- Do we need a new definition for Alzheimer’s disease?
- Can coffee trigger arrhythmia?
- Super flu vaccines now available in Australia
- Australia’s flesh-eating bug outbreak needs an urgent response
- Cancer among young on rise in Australia
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- Psychiatrist’s $64,000 discharge error
GP Desktop - Advance Care Planning
- Exercise needed after heart attacks: study
- X-ray, MRI machines hacked by cybercriminals
- Can a brain injury change who we are?
- When doctors marry doctors
- The Nazi doctors still casting a shadow over medicine
- Genetic research: learning to include Indigenous Australians
- Physical, ethical harms of placebo-like therapy
- Severe asthma toolkit key resource for GPs
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter