- The horror of waking up during surgery
- A silver lining to the rising tide of dementia
- Why gluten-free is unhealthy if you don’t have coeliac disease
- What patients understand when you give them bad news
- Seven apps and online tools to help in the fight against burnout
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- What I’ve learned from 687 doctor suicides
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
GP Desktop - Advance Care Planning
- What you need to know about sharing clinical images via smartphone
- Study shines light on breast cancer myth
- Caesarean study highlights long-term risks
- Write for us!
- How dangerous is after-hours medicine?
- Research news in brief
- GPs Down Under: who are we and what do we do?
- Fears about adolescent vaping overstated
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter