IT IS MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL TIME
Thank you for being an AMA member. Your membership keeps us strong.
There will be a Federal Election in 2019. Health policy will help determine the next Government.
Your AMA will be advocating for:
- Significant new investment in general practice
- MBS review outcomes that improve the delivery of health care
- Increased public hospital funding
- National Mandatory Reporting laws that help doctors and patients
- Better value and more transparent private health insurance
- A My Health Record that protects patient privacy and confidentiality
- Better health care for asylum seekers and refugees
- A greater focus on mental health
- Urgent action on aged care reform
- Strategic funding and programs to improve Indigenous health
- A reinvigorated approach to public health and prevention
- Cohesive medical workforce and training policies across all governments
The AMA is the only organisation that can cover the depth and breadth of health policy across the Federal, State/Territory, and local levels. The AMA is your partner to influence and improve health policy, and to provide advice and resources to support you in your practice and career.
The AMA is the voice of the medical profession and the voice of the patients in our care. The AMA is your voice.
Simply renew your tax-deductible membership online or contact your local AMA office.