Learn about the 1 July 2018 MBS changes
INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS
The AMA has added the July 1 Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) changes to its health professional education resources.
We have updated our Indigenous and MBS eLearning and education guides with the July 1 MBS changes. These education resources help you work out claiming and billing MBS item numbers.
We also have education resources about:
- the Australian Immunisation Register
- the Child Dental Benefits Schedule
- the Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- incentives programs
- digital claiming
- PRODA (Provider Digital Access)
- HPOS (Health Professional Online Services)
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
Our eLearning programs are comprehensive, using case studies to show you how to apply the information. Check out the changes and updated education resources (humanservices.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/subjects/education-services-health-professionals) today.
- Explore the education services for health professionals (humanservices.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/subjects/education-services-health-professionals)
- Read more News for health professionals (humanservices.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/news/all)
- Subscribe to News for health professionals (humanservices.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/news/all) and get regular updates directly to your inbox.