National Medicinewise Awards 2014
NPS MedicineWise are calling for nominations.
Across Australia there are a broad range of stakeholders involved in meeting existing and emerging challenges around medicines and medical tests. NPS MedicineWise are keen to hear about outstanding projects, services, programs and activities undertaken by individuals, groups and organisations: from clinical settings to private industry, academia, government, and consumer and other non-profit organisations.
The awards recognise excellent initiatives that contribute to a medicinewise Australia in the following areas:
· Consumer initiatives: community level
· Consumer initiatives: population level
· Health professional programs: <$100,000 budget
· Health professional programs: >$100,000 budget
· Excellence in consumer information
· Excellence in e-health resources
· Excellence in media reporting
It is important that entries address the specific criteria for each award category as well as the overarching awards criteria.
You can nominate your own work for an award, or the achievements of someone you know.
Nominations for the awards close on Thursday 24 April 2014. For more information visit www.nps.org.au/nms2014/medicinewise-awards