- Vitamin D deficiency at birth linked to schizophrenia
- Aussie team in poo breakthrough
- Which OTC painkiller in a post-codeine world?
- Mixed reviews for direct-to-consumer gut microbiome test
- New hope for treating high-blood pressure
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
- Better off not knowing? The self-fulfilling risks of genetic testing
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
Attention doctorportal newsletter subscribers,
After December 2018, we will be moving elements from the doctorportal newsletter to MJA InSight newsletter and rebranding it to Insight+. If you’d like to continue to receive a newsletter covering the latest on research and perspectives in the medical industry, please subscribe to the Insight+ newsletter here.
As of January 2019, we will no longer be sending out the doctorportal email newsletter. The final issue of this newsletter will be distributed on 13 December 2018. Articles from this issue will be available to view online until 31 December 2018.