Notice of AMA General Meeting 2015
Notice is hereby given that the Fifty-Fourth Annual General Meeting of members of Australian Medical Association Limited will be held at 4.10pm on Friday 29 May 2015 at the Brisbane Hilton Grand Ballroom, 190 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane QLD 4001.
- To receive the Minutes of the Fifty-Third Annual General Meeting held in Canberra on Friday 23 May 2014.
- To receive and consider the Annual Report of Australian Medical Association Limited for the year ended 31 December 2014.
- To receive the audited Financial Reports for Australian Medical Association Limited and its controlled entities for the year ended 31 December 2014.
- To appoint auditors for Australian Medical Association Limited and its controlled entities.
- To consider and if thought fit adopt as a special resolution, the following motion: That the Constitution of the Company be amended by deleting existing paragraph 17.6(c) and that the paragraph in clause 17.6 immediately following existing paragraph 17.6(c) be numbered as paragraph 17.6(c).
- To transact any other business which may properly be transacted by an Annual General Meeting.
A member eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting may appoint a proxy in accordance with Clause 15 of the Company’s Constitution. A proxy need not be a member of Australian Medical Association Limited (section 249L Corporations Act). To be effective the proxy form must be received, as stated below, not less than 48 hours before the time for holding the Annual General Meeting.
Proxies must be received by Australian Medical Association Limited as follows:
Secretary General (Company Secretary)
Australian Medical Association Limited
42 Macquarie Street
Barton ACT 2600
PO Box 6090
Kingston ACT 2601
Facsimile: (02) 6270 5499
A proxy form can be accessed at proxy
Ms Anne Trimmer
20 March 2015