Clinical Dermatology, 5th Edition + Online Expert Consult.
This 5th Edition of Habif’s Clinical Dermatology has been exhaustively updated to make it easier to identify, treat, and manage the full range of skin diseases. Includes Expert Consult functionality.
You’ll have quick access to the complete contents online as well as hundreds of additional images, useful appendices, the DDx Mannequin. Presents outstanding photographs for virtually every common skin disorder. Organizes disease information with a Disorders Index on the inside front cover, allowing for quick access to specific guidance, and a brand new Regional Diagnosis Atlas in chapter 1.
New to this Edition:
• Features extensive revisions throughout that highlight the newest developments in diagnosis and treatment, giving you the absolute latest on virtually every skin disorder.
• Includes access to expertconsult.com where you’ll find the fully searchable text, all of the book’s illustrations plus hundreds of additional images, links to PubMed, Dermatologic Surgical Procedures, a Dermatologic Formulary, and Bioterrorism, Dermatology, and Recently Returned Traveler appendices, and the DDx Mannequin plus much more.
• Presents an updated online DDx Mannequin that helps you view the likeliest differential diagnoses for skin lesions in any body region.
• Over 1000 full color photographs, incorporating 500 brand-new, never-before-published images for enhanced visual diagnostic guidance.
• Offers expanded material on non-white skin that prepares you to diagnose and treat different patient populations.
• Provides coverage of tropical diseases to help you treat patients who have been travelling abroad
|Dimensions||28 x 22 x 5 cm|
Thomas P. Habif
8 3/4 X 11 1/16 in