Fine text for those needing a practical aid to translating what is encountered in learning into real practice.
Designed to help students and practitioners reach an efficient diagnosis. Recommended.
• Your Approach to The Neurologic Patient (Where Do You Start?)
• The Clinical History (Getting The Important Information You Need Efficiently)
• The Neurologic Examination (Be Precise and Keep It Simple!)
• The NeurAxis Chart (Putting It All Together)
• What Could The Problem Be? (Quickly Consider the Possibilities)
• Case Studies (Apply the Approach to Some Real Patients)
• Appendix A: Your Examination At a Glance (Quick Reference)
• Appendix B: The NeurAxis Chart (Quick Reference)
• Appendix C: Did You Know?