Endocrinology – Sydney 27 Feb 2016
Logged in AMA members receive a 10% product discount
Join us for an active learning module that will provide an update to GPs on current clinical therapies in endocrinology. This is an Active Learning Module and is accredited for GP’s for 40 RACGP Category 1 QI & CPD points and 30 ACRRM PDP points. Other colleges are able to self report the 6 hours of structured learning with the Certificate of Attendance issued after the Seminar.
Interactive session topics include:
- Osteoporosis therapy – when to treat & when not to treat, what drugs to use & when to stop drug therapy
- Female sexual dysfunction – assessment & management
- Androgen replacement therapy in men – when does a man really need to stop testosterone?
- Mental illness, psychosis & diabetes
- Gestational diabetes – who to & how to screen
- Illness & endocrine disease
- Vitamin D & metabolic disease – what do we really know?
EVENT: 900am – 500pm on Saturday 20 February 2016 – Intercontinental Hotel Melbourne
COST: Early Bird registration is $316.00 for all delegates until 21 January 2016, then Registration is $395.00 AMA Members $316.00