AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment 4th Edition**
** Hard copy only
** Limited stock, please contact email@example.com for bulk orders
Widely recognized as the most reliable source on impairment evaluation, Guides offers a complete, standardized system for physicians.
- For a complete, standardized system for understanding and assessing impairment, Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Fourth Edition, is the go-to resource for physicians and health care professionals.
- Covering every body system, it is highly valued for the validity of its fundamental medical and scientific concepts, its universally applicable analytical approach, and its detailed medical evaluation protocol.
- Non-physicians can also benefit from Guides Fourth for understanding and using impairment information appropriately.
- Insight into regulatory issues
- In-depth case reports and examples
- Adverse effects of pharmaceuticals
- Organ transplant information
- A complete chapter on pain
|Dimensions||28 x 22 x 5 cm|