- Author: Meir Weksler
(a friend, his son)
“They said I should beam protons
into his brain
fuzzy with morphine
in the room where
he hung on shadows
of life, side by side
waiting for me
that I might see his smile
a last time.
Where have you gone beams
of particles or light or waves
that my son
could not ride you
back to this world.
- Advocating for the best possible My Health Record
- Super Saturday for health
- Funding boost for Indigenous health research programs
- Endometriosis plan released
- Let’s get physical
- Online form to report dodgy medical ads
- Mandatory reporting
- More consultation needed on Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Basic policies, AMA tells Senate Committee
- Do women make better doctors?
- Should pregnant women be offered inductions at 39 weeks?
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- The “C” word that must be uttered
- Which OTC painkiller in a post-codeine world?
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
- Too much sleep could be bad for health
- Doctors to get meningococcal B education
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter