It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- New Apple Watch adds heart tracking: here's why we should welcome ECG for everyone
- Warning on link between MS and smoking
- GPs urged to do more for pregnant women at risk of pre-eclampsia
- HIV rates falling overall – but not for everyone
- Plan for tackling Australian drug woes
- Take up golf for a healthy life: experts
- Screen time fearmongering: let’s wait for good evidence
- Breast cancer trials in Australia: 40 years of progress
- Results from antibiotic resistance trial “astounding”
- Daily aspirin pointless: landmark study
- Can doctors continue to be reflective without fear of prosecution?
- Which OTC painkiller in a post-codeine world?
- Needless treatments: antipsychotic drugs are rarely effective in ‘calming’ dementia patients
- “Extremely reassuring” studies back up vaccine safety assurances
- Male neurosurgeons highest ATO earners, GPs in top 50
- New GP guide for prescribing benzodiazepines to help prevent ‘doctor shopping’
Follow @doctorportal on Twitter