Weekly doctorportal newsletter launched for subscribers
Welcome to the doctorportal newsletter! Each Thursday, we will be sending out the best doctorportal content straight to your inbox.
Our newsletter will provide you with a snapshot of what’s been happening in the medical landscape. With content from the Medical Journal of Australia, AMA, 2 Minute Medicine and a variety of other journals and sources, we will summarise the latest news, all in one place.
To help you keep up to date with patient concerns, we highlight the health news your patients are reading so you can be one step ahead with the latest clinical advancements and trials.
doctorportal is integrated with the Medical Directory of Australia so we can provide you with a secure doctor-only environment. Once you’ve logged onto the site, you can access the following information:
- Find a Doctor – a FREE national doctor search service to find colleagues for referrals. You can update your information by contacting us here
- doctorportal learning – your complete CPD and points tracking platform for all speciality colleges in Australia. Complete online learning modules and upload your learning evidence for automatic tracking for your chosen college(s)
- Bookshop – purchase your medical text books online
- Jobs & Careers information – latest jobs available
- Events – find an event you’re interested in and earn CPD points
- Resources – links to key medical resources
- GP Desktop – AMA managed list of key tools and resources available to all doctors
- More to be announced over the coming months
We are keen to keep upgrading the service we offer and welcome contributions. If you have found useful resources and links you would like to share with the community please contact us.
doctorportal is owned and operated by the AMA and the Australasian Medical Publishing Company (AMPCo), publisher of the Medical Journal of Australia and MJA InSight. AMPCo is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the AMA (publisher of Australian Medicine).